Businesses appreciate what we bring to the table. We offer solutions for business without compromise or IT staff.
Common reasons to choose Denver Mac for support:
- “We need a specialist! Denver Macintosh addresses our needs perfectly.”
- “We’re not large enough to support on-site IT. Denver Macintosh is on call”
- “Our normal Mac (person, guy, dept.) is stumped and needs assistance.”
- “Don’t know what our system is capable of and need someone to pull it together.”
Common Business Services:
- Server Administration: (OS X) – Mail, File, VPN, Web
- Connectivity and Internet issues
- Mixed OS X and Microsoft workstations
- Remote log in, VPN, Apple Remote Desktop VNC
Mac Workstation Support:
- Mac client support, web, email, connected and network drives, wired and wireless client / client/server configurations
- Credential logins, security, certificates and Cloud Services Integration: Apple iCloud, Google Docs, Dropbox
- Group backup systems
- Remote login and VPN Connectivity – Cable, DSL, WIFI networks
- Backups and iCloud integration
- Multiport switches, business class routers, Hi speed Internet
- Cloud Services Integration, Cloud computing iCloud.com. Google Drive, Dropbox
- Consolidated network resources for small workgroups. NAS server
- Video monitoring, Security and Camera access
Other supported office and business products:
- Network printer support. Workgroup printer support
- Specialised including densitometer based color calibration
- Wireless, and wired network support for modem, router, voice gateway.
- Comcast, Centurylink device support.
- LaCie Drive Storage authorized dealer.
- New installs, cabling and wiring. Ethernet, cable, phone.
- Data Recovery and Storage upgrade and expansion.
- Flood, Fire, Lightning Strike damage recovery, insurance claims.
- Backup Systems, on-site and remote. Time Machine and other incremental backup.
- Cost and purchase analysis, system comparisons, growth decisions based on Apple technologies. Network topology and workstation layout designs.