Denver Macintosh offers outstanding support to home users like removing stuff your system does not need, and keeping the bad guys out of your files. You will find many tips the keeping a solid system within this site.
System Troubleshooting – Problem Resolution
MACOS SIERRA TO OS X 10.1 – Accurate diagnostics and elimination of Mac OS X conflicts and slowdowns. Hardware diagnosis and add on items like video cards, sound systems and remote controls.
Most common issues solved:
- Mac pauses and spinning wheel freezes
- Slow applications like MS Office, Apple iWork, Video and Sound
- Problems with iCloud, sharing photos, log in issues
- Slow or broken networks, wired / wifi wireless, routers, switched ethernet
- File recovery. Password retrieval. Apple ID support. Parental Controls
- Printer troubleshooting, color correction
If your problem seems different or unique we have probably fixed it before. Please call or write to discuss your goals.
Networks and Sharing
Check your internet speed by browsing to http://www.speedtest.net or if you are using an IOS device (iPad, iPhone) go to http://www.speedof.me for a live reading of your current internet speed without using FLASH.
- Network and speed issues. (Wireless or Wired)
- Apple Airport Extreme, Express, Apple TV and non Apple brands
- File sharing, Home Servers, Ethernet switches and gateways
- Server integration, NAS devices from Drobo, LaCie, others
- Network changes and upgrades
- Firewalls and security (certificates)
- Remote log in (SSH), VPN, Apple Remote Desktop
- VOIP and Video Chat
Connectivity and backups
Connected devices like external drives, cameras, printers – just about anything thats plugged in or connects wirelessly – security systems, sync iPhone, iCloud photos.
- Time Machine Systems
- Centralized storage, Redundant RAID Arrays,
- Shared storage for photos, files and document archives
- Off site backup, local backup, backup recovery
- Printing system – color calibration and troubleshooting
Home Media Systems
Modern media systems come with internet built-in. Many of these offer internet browsing and delivery of content like Netflix and internet content.
- Apple TV, Airplay
- Comcast integration, X1 training
- Network File and Music Servers like SONOS, Apple Music, Chromecast, and others
Consulting, Moves and Changes
Denver Mac can plan your Move of Equipment and reconnect everything for you.
- Consult on new item purchases, upgrades.
- Install new hardware.
- Install new wiring and wireless systems. Call to discuss your special needs.
Software – Training
Denver Mac offers personalized highly specialized training for a variety of software and hardware. Macs, iPads, iPhones, Apple TV. Music systems, backups and archiving of files. Please call to discuss your needs.
- Using Mac and Advanced features. iCloud syncing, cloud docs, Apple TV
- Creative packages – Quark, Adobe, Aperture, Microsoft, more. iWork, iLife
- Video – Final Cut Pro, and iMovie
- Office packages – Microsoft Office for Apple
- Productivity software – Database, Filemaker
- Production software – design, print, web
- Comcast X1 systems, Netflix, DVR
send email: email@example.com
Denver Macintosh 303-919-6807