Denver Macintosh offers outstanding support for home users. If you are experiencing any issues with your Apple products or services please call or write to schedule an appointment.
System and Software Problem Resolution
MACOS HIGH SIERRA TO OS X 10.1 – Accurate diagnostics and elimination of Mac OS X conflicts and slowdowns. Hardware diagnosis and add on items like video cards, sound systems and remote controls.
Most common issues solved:
- Mac pauses slowdowns and spinning wheel freezes
- Keeping older Mac equipment running fast
- Solving problems with software from Apple Microsoft Adobe and others
- Slow or broken networks, wired / wifi wireless, routers, switched ethernet
- File recovery. Password retrieval. Apple ID support. Parental Controls
- Box, Dropbox and cloud service integration
- Printer troubleshooting, color correction
If your problem seems different or unique we have probably fixed it before. Please call or write to discuss your goals.
Networks and Sharing
- Network and speed issues. (Wireless or Wired)
- Router and Modem. Apple Airport Extreme, Express, and non Apple brands
- File sharing, Home Servers, Ethernet switches and gateways
- Server integration, NAS devices from Drobo, LaCie, others
- Network changes and upgrades
- Firewalls and security (certificates)
- Remote log in (SSH), VPN, Apple Remote Desktop
- VOIP and Video Chat
Connectivity and backups
Connected devices like external drives, cameras, printers – just about anything thats plugged in to or connects wirelessly – some security systems, sync iPhone, iCloud photos.
- Time Machine Systems
- Centralized storage, Redundant RAID Arrays,
- Shared storage, files and document archives
- Off site backup, local backup, backup recovery
- Printing system – color calibration and troubleshooting
- Camera integration with Photos.app
Home Media Systems
Modern media systems come with internet built-in. Many of these offer internet browsing and delivery of content like Netflix and internet content.
- Apple TV, Airplay
- Comcast integration, X1 training
- Network File and Music Servers like SONOS, Apple Music, Chromecast
Consulting, Moves and Changes
Denver Mac can plan your equipment moves and reconnect everything for you.
- Consult on new item purchases, upgrades.
- Install new hardware.
- Install new wiring and wireless systems. Call to discuss your special needs.
Software – Training
Denver Mac offers personalized highly specialized training for a variety of software and hardware. Macs, iPads, iPhones, Apple TV. Music systems, backups and archiving of files. Please call to discuss your needs.
- Using Mac and Advanced features. iCloud syncing, cloud docs, Apple TV
- Creative packages – Quark, Adobe, Aperture, Microsoft, more. iWork, iLife
- Video – Final Cut Pro, and iMovie
- Office packages – Microsoft Office for Apple
- Productivity software – Database, Filemaker
- Production software – design, print, web
- Comcast X1 systems, Netflix, DVR
send email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Denver Macintosh 303-919-6807